Tuesday, 1 May 2012
Pin Cushion Swap
Now everyone that is a sewer, dressmaker or crafter will be interested in this!
Do you continually lose pins? Well what you will be needing is a new pin cushion, you know you can never have too many!
Today is a very exciting day, myself and Rachel from http://houseofpinheiro.blogspot.co.uk/ will be jointly hosting a pincushion or needle case swap.
Here is a lovely picture that you may add to your own blog if you wish.
here is a code for you
myfamilymyway. blogspot.co.uk/" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1084.photobucket. com/albums/j407/ HouseOFpinheiro/Public/ Untitled1.png" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
Now lets me tell you a few more details about this swap, tempting you to join if I can.
1. Anyone can join this swap, it’s open for internationally.You don’t have to have a blog to join.
2. Please send your name address and email address to me at houseofpinheiro(at)hotmail(dot)com or to Charlotte at charlottepowellbrooks (at) gmail(dot)com by May 21st 2012.
It would be nice if you could add a little introduction to yourself, including your blog name if you have one, so your swap buddy can drawn inspiration from.
3. You will then receive the details of your swap buddy by May 26th. If not, let us know.
4. You are free to make pin cushions or needle cases or any variation that keep your pins and needles tidy. Want to make it a little kit. Feel free to spoil your swap buddy.
5. The only 'MUST' rule is that you need make the item(s) yourself and use fabrics and notion from your stash (Lets de-stash your fabric scrap boxes, girls.)
You are free to buy felt or emery sand as those materials help keep your pins and needles sharp.
6. Please have your pin cushion finished and posted to your swap buddy by June 5th.
We have great plans to help your ‘stash burst’ projects until the big reveal review on June 23rd.
Sounds fun hey?
Even better, Rachel and I will have lots of other related pin cushion and needle case goings on until the June 23rd. So you can see there is plenty of time to join in, we will have tutorials, give aways lots of give aways, and related blogs to keep you inspired and sewing on through out the month.
It will be so much fun if you can join us, and if you would like to send a guest post or tutorial to either of us relating to the swap we would love to hear from you.
I'm so very very excited.