Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Yarn along

Yarning along with Ginny, she writes such a beautiful blog http://www.gsheller.com/  or press the button at the side!  Today I have picked up the knitting needles after my disater waistcoat, which taught me not to aim so high. Also the comments of support I had from other bloggers was so heart warming, thankyou.

So on a smaller scale, I am making MrPB a face cloth, I'm thinking of making him up a washset for his birthday which will be soon. A few hand made goodies is always nice.

So I have only just started, cream all cotton, and stash busting too!


2 comments:

Spinneretta said...

There is always a big bad project that gets your down. And this looks like a great way to recover :)

Kim said...

Yay for stash busting. The perfect way to ease back into things :)