Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Den Building.

With spring well on it's way we have managed to build the most wonderful willow den. It great to have a creative experience working outside with natural materials. Now for those that are professional at this I know you may gasp at horror, but it's all ok! Yes I know that our willow den will not live and grow because it is under a tree but that isn't really the point for us. And I know that although I followed the instruction's on how to build a den generally I always think there is room for artistic interpretation.








All the same we had a wonderful time building, and now the smaller children will have there own special place in the garden. I will be sharing this on today's creative Friday over at http://naturalsuburbia.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

House of Pinheiro said...

Charlotte, love seeing part of your home life xx

Nina Fenner said...

on the contrary, willow tends to grow anywhere and become a complete jungle in no time...look out! It's great stuff to work with though, 'natural materials', willow, wool, clay, can't beat 'em.
Nina

charlotte said...

oh thanks Nina, all the info I got said that willow had to have palnty of light so under a tree and not so much space I thought it wouldnt grow. If it does thats a bonus. Thankyou for leaving a comment.