Pages

Monday 31 October 2011

Home made.

It is likely that if you are reading this you are more than likley a crafty type, or know the benifits if home made, so I wont preach to the already converted! Although I would like to share my little homemade gnome family.


I really have enjoyed making these, this little family are for me, yes it's true! I have started a Steiner inspired toddler (mother and baby ) group and these will become my resources. I am planning a stort time and these will be my puppets for autumn. I am not so mean to say the children are not able to play but they will have some of their own and I'm hoping parents will want to make some too.
They are delightful, and a pleasure to make I am encouraging Mr PB to make a family for Arthur for christmas.

4 comments:

House of Pinheiro said...

this is so cute.

Jacqui said...

Lovely wee folk. You will have some very creative fun with them I am sure. xxx

softearthart said...

Delightful, cheers Marie

devonmama said...

Cute little guys, love their 'waistcoats'! xx